TOP 5 REASONS TO TRAVEL TO BE SELLER AT A FANCYFLIP WEDDING RESALE:
1. NO WAITING – You don’t have to wait for the next wedding resale in your town! We host an event almost every other weekend so you can travel to the next event after your wedding. This means no storing your items in your house and letting them collect dust! Check out list of events on our website here.
2. SEE A NEW PLACE - Our FancyFlip Events are hosted in great cities. Find one you have never been to and make the weekend an adventure as well as make some money back on those used wedding items all in the same trip!
3. STAY IN A GREAT HOTEL - Our host hotels are all beautiful. They have great amenities like swimming pools, workout rooms, and wonderful restaurant and bar areas. Get out of town for a night just to refresh!
4. RECONNECT WITH SOMEONE - Grab your bestie or your sister and make it a girl’s weekend! How about spending some quality time with your mom? Or maybe the best reason of all – make it a romantic getaway for you and your new hubby!
5. STRESS-FREE SET-UP - Sleep in! Don’t worry about having to drive anywhere that morning. Instead, get a great breakfast at the hotel, and have a relaxing start to your day before the wild rush of excitement of the resale! Our sellers who have stayed the night before are always the first to check in at the sale for set-up. They get a head start on getting their space ready and can even have time to get a nice lunch from the hotel restaurant before the event starts.
We’ve talked to some of our sellers who have taken advantage of staying the night before and they have had great things to say about their experience. Specifically, we had a mother / daughter duo stay at our Dayton venue this past February, the Hilton Garden Inn Dayton / Beavercreek and they had a great time. The mom said it was a “fun mother / daughter getaway “. She said they came for the shopping and dining. This hotel happens to be across from a large shopping area and the Mall at Fairfield Commons.
A couple of good friends also made that same event a weekend stay although they took in a completely different form of entertainment. These two headed to Dayton’s Oregon District for an evening of fun in the night life scene. They checked out some of the great bars and listened to some live music. Both of these pairs told us it made the day of the resale very relaxing. They got to have a leisurely breakfast and then they both were the first sellers to arrive for set-up.